|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Registered General Nurse - Surgical|
|Salary||£20 - £28 per hour|
- Synergy Medical are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Registered Nurse for a short-term full time contract at a very prestigious private hospital in Birmingham. Working as part of the hospital's clinical team to provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients, you will maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital and make a positive contribution towards the team's pursuit of excellence.
Working within this group of private hospital you will NOT be impacted with IR35 and PSC working.
To be eligible for this role you need to have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have. We are able to book you assignments for up to 3 months in length giving you the flexibility to plan your schedule.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
• Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
• Free mandatory training as required
• All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
• Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
• Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
• Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
• Fast-track registration where we come to you.
• Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.