Patient Choice Advisor / Patient Advisor
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||A & E Nurse|
|Salary||£7.50 - £9.00 per hour|
- Seeking a Patient Choice Advisor within a patient choice team, for private hospital in Bedford area starting ASAP for approx 4 weeks to support a backlog of work. You must have experience within healthcare (ideally a similar role) and are SystmOne trained. You also need to be comfortable making a high volume of calls to patients and work well within a small team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Communicating with patients daily to discuss hospital choice for their MSK condition
• Working with the admin team to ensure referrals are sent in a timely manner
• Being a driving force to improve Patient Experience within the MSK service through customer service
• Booking appointments for patients via the national e-referral service (ERS)
• Proactively managing patients in line with the 18 week guidelines
Hours are fairly flexible ideally between 20 - 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday through training period and a potential to work Saturdays following this.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
• Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
• Free mandatory training as required
• All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
• Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
• Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your time sheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
• Same day same pay service with no charge for processing time sheets
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
• Fast-track registration where we come to you.
• Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.