Mental Health Care Support Worker
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Sector||Health Care Assistant|
|Salary||£10.00 - £22.00 per hour|
- Synergy Medical are looking for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant working with vulnerable individuals within the NHS hospital, willing to travel between County Durham, Darlington & Teesside.
A fantastic opportunity for you to meet profound individuals within the mental health sector and a great chance for you to develop your own skills!
This position involves:
-working with various adult mental health services
-providing one to one engagement with patients
-Assisting with ongoing recovery and treatment
Benefits of working for Synergy Medical:
- A variety of shifts to suit your availability full time or part time
- Weekly Pay
- Umbrella rates of pay between £10.00-£22.00 per hour
- A reliable and dedicated consultant
- Smooth registration process
- Free Mandatory training
- Excellent out of hour service
- Consistent and lucrative referral scheme for all healthcare professionals.
If you or someone you know is interested to know more about the advertised role then please call Aminah Yamin on 0333 320 2679 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.