Orthopaedic Scrub nurse
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£25 - £34 per hour|
Synergy Medical is looking for an Orthopaedic Scrub nurse to work at a private hospital in the Nottingham area, for a full time contract.
To be eligible for this role you need to have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
Working within this group of private hospitals you will NOT be impacted with IR35 and PSC working.
This role is available at a very prestigious private hospital in Nottingham.
We are able to book you assignments for up to 3 months in length giving you the flexibility to plan your schedule.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
• Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
• Free mandatory training as required
• All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
• Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
• Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
• Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
• Referral scheme – earn £200 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
• Fast-track registration where we come to you.
• Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.