Mental health support worker (HCA)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||County Durham, England|
|Sector||Health Care Assistant|
|Salary||£10.00 - £21.50 per hour|
Synergy Medical is a recruitment nursing agency who are looking for experienced Health care workers who have experience in the mental Health care sector areas such as Dementia, Autism, Schizophrenia, challenging behaviour, personality disorder etc.
We require one who is particularly interested in working day or night shifts in the Durham and Darlington area.
In order to work in the mental health care sector we need proof of immunisations for Hep B which is a paramount aspect of the entire registration process, this is to ensure the safety of yourself and the patient. PMVA (Prevention management of violence and aggression) is also an essential aspect (ideal to have an in-date certificate).
Why choose Synergy Medical?
- Synergy Medical are dedicated in providing an excellent service to both our clients and candidates.
- Great pay rates available
- We provide you work according to your availability
- Great team in hours and out of hours
- A variety of shifts available
Umbrella Pay of Rates:
- Monday to Friday - £11.00 ph
- Saturday - £15.50 ph
- Sunday - £21.50 ph
All successful candidates will go through a smooth registration process. Some of the documentation required will include:
- Evidence of immunisation history, including Hep B
- Clinical references to cover the last 3-year period
- Training certificates
- DBS certificate, which is also registered on the online update service
If you are interested in a fantastic opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact me via the following: (Consultant name: Aminah Yamin)
- Email: A.Yamin@synergymedicalrec.co.uk
- Telephone number: 0333 320 2679 or 07384 798 557
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.