|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£24 - £34 per hour|
Synergy Medical is looking for highly motivated and passionate Recovery Nurse to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in the Bath area on a line of work.
Working within 4 theatre departments with state of the art equipment, the individual must be highly motivated and passionate individual who have the following capabilities:
Assess patient’s condition post-surgery.
Ensuring vital signs are within normal range.
Familiar with NEWS scoring and escalation process
Administer IV fluids and Drugs.
Experienced with Airway management.
Good knowledge of Pain and analgesia.
Obtains a current ILS/ ALS Certificate..
The post holder will work as a skilled member of the nursing team to assist in the high level of care to patients. This includes planning, assessment, implementation and evaluation of patient’s care following agreed care pathways. They will develop and maintain good patient care, organisational skills and assist with the provision of an environment conductive to clinical excellence. Duties also to include the cleaning, maintenance and safe handling of equipment.
This role is available at a very prestigious private hospital in Bath. We are able to book you assignments for up to 3 months in length giving you the flexibility to plan your schedule.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
• Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
• Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
• Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
• Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
• Referral scheme – earn £200 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
• Fast-track registration where we come to you.
• Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.