Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£25 - £34 per hour|
Synergy Medical are looking for a motivated Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to fill a position at a very prestigious private hospital in the Bath area.
Essential for this position is that you are a registered ODP with 2 years experience. This challenging and rewarding position requires the applicant to have experience in theatre/anaesthetic practice.
Working within this group of private hospitals you will NOT be impacted with IR35 and PSC working.
You will need to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, covering a range of specialities and is a full time position with plenty of scope for advancement.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
• Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
• Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
• Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
• Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
• Referral scheme – earn £200 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
• Fast-track registration where we come to you.
• Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.